Steps to Writing Out Your Own Hero’s Journey
How cool would it be if you could just write out your own life’s journey?
- You could leave your ordinary life
- Answer your call to Adventure
- Attract mentors and coaching to help you along your journey
- Have the confidence to take action, confronting unknown enemies, obstacles to your goal and find friends along the way
- Have the courage and determination to keep going when it gets too tough
- Confront your biggest fears, and…
- Finally, reaching the light at the end of the tunnel and achieving your goal
The best part is, returning as the conquering Hero to a life that is now a little different than before…a little more complex…but that’s ok because:
The returning hero is more confident, more mature, more aware with a deeper level of understanding about himself/herself and the world around them.
Pretty cool, right?!
Good news is, you have the ability to write out your own story using this guide, which is referred to as the Hero’s Journey.
It is a story development technique that is constantly used in movies and stories, first brought to life by Joseph Campbell.
It’s so popular because it includes all the good, bad and ugly parts of a good story where the hero wins in the end.
That’s why I wanted to present it to you today, so you can take this story guide and write out your own Hero’s Journey.
If you would like more info on the Hero’s Journey, simple Google the term and there are a ton of examples.
If you feel like you are now on your own Hero’s Journey and are looking for a mentor or coach, given me a shout at:
I would wish you good luck on your journey, but you don’t need luck since you have a good plan…Godspeed!