The thought of quitting your job to follow your dream has never been more popular.
The latest research shows over 40% of working people are looking to quit and find a job that is more fulfilling.
Do you want to quit and find a similar type of job somewhere else…or
Do you want to finally pull the trigger and make that dream job a reality?
The good news is, YES, you should quit your job to follow your dream…
You have to do it the right way in order to make it happen.
In this week’s show I talk about:
- What it takes to make that dream job a reality
- I share my story about How NOT to quit and follow your dream
- What you need to do BEFORE anything when it comes to your dream job
- What specific steps you need to take to make it happen
- What the road to your dream job will look like and how to come to terms with your “dream” job maybe not matching your fantasy
Good news is: There are a lot of people who have quit their jobs to follow their dream and they are now living that reality.
But it can only happen if you get REALLY clear on the “what”, be okay with the bumps and bruises along the path and create a solid plan to make it happen.
Comments , Questions or Coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the Video: https://youtu.be/JyrybJuHLWY