Are you as fed up as I am with the pandemic, the isolation, the joyless fatigue and languishing through everyday life right now?
And, for some reason, is the opening back up of things creating a confusing level of anxiety in you?
I figured as much
That’s why I wanted to share with you some EXTREMELY important steps to take right now in order to:
- Understand what the REAL causes of Languishing and Pandemic Fatigue are
- The 2 things you can do to shed those depressing, aimless, anxious, burnout feelings that have been on you like a wet blanket during the past year
- And, the MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember when you step out into the “new world”
Spoiler Alert: There will be a lot of anxiety from a lot of people on how to function during this “mask on – mask off”, “vax or no vax” period.
- We have all been languishing in our own way
- We have all felt the wet blanket fatigue through our “forced” isolation
- It’s now time for leaders, like yourself, to slowly emerge from your bunker and set the tone for how things should be in our new normal.
Remember, be good to yourself and be good to others.
Comments , Questions or Coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org