Can you achieve lasting Confidence Through Cosmetic Procedures?
Can you permanently increase your Self-Esteem with an Aesthetic procedure like Botox, breast augmentation, liposuction, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, tummy tuck, or a facelift?
Here is the Youtube Video version of the show: https://youtu.be/cLTNrK4s6VA
In this week’s show, Traci Peterson, a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, shares some powerful stories of how her client’s Confidence levels changed after plastic surgery or an aesthetic procedure.
In the show, Traci and Tony
- discuss the issue of women seeking external validation through cosmetic procedures and how it is not a solution for building self-confidence and self-worth.
- talk about the most effective way to help women feel confident and beautiful without focusing on their flaws.
- share a technique to highlight a client’s unique qualities and how they can set proper expectations for how they will feel after a procedure.
- discuss the societal pressure on women to compare themselves to each other and strive for perfection.
- stress the importance of focusing on positive non-physical aspects of oneself and identifying unique qualities and characteristics to build Confidence.
- And finally, Traci and Tony discuss the importance of finding a reputable provider in the aesthetics industry who prioritizes a natural look and values a partnership with the client.
Traci Peterson is an international speaker, highly sought after trainer, board certified family nurse practitioner, Founder and CEO of Elevate Wellness & Aesthetics, co-founder of The Butterfly Campaign and the #1 Top Team Builder in 50 Countries with Amare, for outstanding leadership and long-term team retention.
With collective medical, wellness and aesthetics industry experience of 15+ years, Traci is widely regarded by her peers, patients, clients, entrepreneurs and mom’s alike. She speaks on overcoming insecurity, identifying your unique and divine gifts, and not being defined by your life experiences.
Traci has worked with big names such as, Mark Davenport, 2x Exit Entrepreneur & Investor and Mark MacDonald, Celebrity Nutritionist and 2-Time New York Times Best-selling author. She prides herself in mastering her roles as a mother, wife and woman of faith and leading by example in all of her leadership roles. Today, she joyously claims her greatest accomplishment as being a mother to 3 active children.
If you would like to get a hold of Traci:
And, as always, you can reach me at: email@example.com