This week’s special guest tells the true story of how to have Confidence in Changing Careers.
Watch the Youtube video Podcast here: https://youtu.be/jWb4rOjhYfw
My special guest, Marina Tolentino shares her story about how she found the confidence to begin an entirely different career after Covid wiped out her small business.
Topics Marina and I chat about include:
- How to accept failure and move forward at the same time.
- How to balance family and job when starting a brand new job.
- The importance of realistic expectations and boundaries when trying to create a balanced life.
- How to STOP living in a “state of reactivity” and begin to take control of your life.
- Turning Burn Out into a balanced and fulfilling career.
- The importance of self-care and a support team.
And, Marina shares her #1 tip on how to keep you Confidence going strong through such a difficult life transition.
Marina is now one of the top Real Estate Experts in Hawaii.
She is now using her experience to mentor others on how to confidently begin a new career in real estate.
If you would like to get in touch with Marina for her free giveaway or to ask a question or get advice, you can reach her at:
Like and subscribe and let me know what you think.