Are Weed and Booze the Answer to A Longer Life?
The Question is…can weed and booze help you to live a longer life?
Apparently, the answer is “yes” (at least to the booze part), based on a recent study released by the University California Irvine.
So, of course, this week we had to talk about the benefits of drinking on the show today. And, since Lexi is a full-on weed junkie, we thought we would share our thoughts on the benefits of pot as well.
Some points we chat about include:
– The positive findings from the UCI study
– A 2015 study about the benefits to Alzheimer’s patients
– A 2017 study about the link between drinking and less cardiovascular disease
– The fact that no one has EVER died from an overdose on pot
– Lexi’s vast experience with marijuana, alcohol and the combination of both
– At what age should you start smoking weed if that is your life’s ambition?
– Do opinions on pot and drinking differ depending on your age?
– The Prescription Drug Irony
– The bottom line when it comes to having pot and/or booze in your life
– The concept of Yin and Yang and how it can positively guide you through life
Like always, you can click here to watch some fun videos or click here to listen to any of the previous 120+ podcasts.
You can also click here to download my free mini-guide on 7 Phrases you need to know to immediately bring more fulfillment to your life…and…
…you can now buy my book, “Surrounded by Idiots”, by clicking here.