3 Traits Found in Every Successful Relationship
My own experience with relationship and couples therapy, combined with years of study indicates there are 3 traits found in every successful relationship.
This week, Lexi and I talk about the must have traits in order to have a successful relationship. And we’re not just talking about significant other relationships…these traits need to be a part of every type of relationship…friend, co-worker, family, etc.
Tune in to discover:
– the 3 traits (obviously)
– How to know when you have them or when you lose them or even, if you can ever keep them with a particular person
– How to avoid jealousy and competition in a relationship
– The power of context in understanding subtle shifts in a relationship
– Other traits that are almost as important as the three
– Find out how to best combine all of the traits you want into a formula for relationship success
Like always, you can click here to watch the video for the podcast, other fun videos or click here to listen to any of the previous 120+ podcasts.
You can also click here to download my free mini-guide on 7 Phrases you need to know to immediately bring more fulfillment to your life…and…
…you can now buy my book, “Surrounded by Idiots”, by clicking here.